Interested in a career at Yellowhawk Tribal Health Center?
Our Outstanding Employee Benefits
We offer a well-staffed, well-equipped clinic, a competitive salary, and an outstanding benefits package. The following are examples of a few of Yellowhawk’s outstanding employee benefits:
- Work Schedules – Schedules may vary by position, but a typical work week is Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Holidays – Yellowhawk has twelve paid holidays.
- Leave – Full-time employees will accrue Annual Leave (vacation), Sick Leave (sickness and doctor appointments) and Administrative Leave (inclement weather and to attend funerals).
- Health Insurance – Premiums for the employee’s medical, dental, vision, and life insurance are paid by Yellowhawk. Coverage is available for dependents on a pre-tax basis through payroll deductions paid for by the employee.
- Retirement Plan – After one year of service, employees may elect to participate in the 401(k) plan. Yellowhawk will match employees’ contributions up to 6.96 percent of the employee’s salary.
- Continuing Education – With supervisor approval, employees are allowed paid time to complete continuing education necessary for them to improve and maintain superior job performance. Appropriate travel costs and registration fees are also paid.
Come and experience a rewarding career where the focus is on quality patient care.
For more information about a career with Yellowhawk click here.
If you are interested in continuing your education in a health related field, and are a CTUIR Member, we welcome you to fill out the attached application for scholarship. Scholarship Application – Revised 0313