If you are interested in continuing your education in a health related field, and are a CTUIR Member, we welcome you to apply for a CTUIR Tribal Health Commission Scholarship. Our application is released annually and applications are due in April, July and October.
In order to be considered for the Yellowhawk Scholarship, the applicant must meet the following eligibility requirements:
1. Must be a CTUIR enrolled tribal member.
2. Must be a current senior in high school, or a current college or university student.
3. Current college or university students must have and maintain a 2.5 gpa.
4. Applicant must be pursuing a degree in a healthcare, business, finance, accounting, facilities management, risk management, or a degree that would apply to Yellowhawk operations.
5. Must submit a complete application, with required supplemental documents to be considered by 4 pm (Pacific) on due date.
Please contact our HR Department for questions regarding the application, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541.240.8509.