Yellowhawk’s Behavioral Health Department offers an extensive menu of trauma-informed and culturally responsive mental health services, substance use treatment and prevention programming. View our brochure here.
Our services may include Telehealth which lets you to stay in the comfort and safety of your own home while speaking with your provider. All you need is a valid email address and a computer or a mobile device, such as a smart phone or pad, to access healthcare services.
- Culturally specific and trauma informed outpatient mental health services for children, youth, adults, and families including; walk-in crisis response, pediatric and adult tele-psychiatry and medication management
- School-based mental health counseling for children and youth
- Neqce ece Qapsqapsnaawit (Family Strength) Program offering intensive wrap around, community-based services for children, youth and families; including mentor and skills trainers
- Mental health and substance use disorder services available within primary care medical teams
- Problem Gambling Program
- Acu-Detox: auricular acupuncture to address symptoms of withdrawal, depression, anxiety, and/or pain
- Substance Use Disorder services: including assessment, outpatient treatment, referral to inpatient treatment, Peer Recovery Mentoring, Connections App, and DUII Program licensed by State of Oregon
- Mental Health Promotion trainings: including Question, Persuade, Refer (QPR), Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST), and Mental Health First Aid
- Community and stakeholder engagement through coalitions, workgroups, and committees
- Culturally based and focused programming, events, activities, and trainings
- K’usiinmí Tawtnúkt Program (Horse Medicine) – Preserving horse tradition and culture through healing and support
- Trauma-informed awareness, prevention, and outreach training and facilitated discussions
- Sober Transitional House – PINÁNAYḰUKT “Gathering Oneself Together”– work with participants in conjunction with other Tribal/community programs and services to provide wrap-around care that is supportive, strength based and culturally grounded.
- Learn about NARCAN® (naloxone HCl) Nasal Spray
- Learn more about Alcoholics Anonymous and find a meeting in, or around Pendleton, OR.
- 988 – What is it? National Suicide Prevention Lifeline