Yellowhawk’s Behavioral Health Department offers an extensive menu of trauma-informed and culturally responsive mental health services, substance use disorder treatment and prevention programming.
Our services include:
- Outpatient mental health services for children, youth, adults, and families including; walk-in crisis response, pediatric and adult tele-psychiatry and medication management
- School-based mental health counseling for children and youth
- Neqce ece Qapsqapsnaawit (Family Strength) Program offering intensive wrap
around, community-based services for children, youth and families; including Mentor/Skills Trainers
- Mental health and substance use disorder services available within primary care medical homes
- Acu-Detox; auricular acupuncture to address symptoms of withdrawal, depression, anxiety, pain
- Substance Use Disorder services; including assessment, outpatient treatment, referral to inpatient treatment, Peer Recovery Mentoring, and DUII Program licensed by State of Oregon
- Afterhours, weekend and early morning hours prevention programming, events, and activities provided on a variety of topics to a variety of ages.
- Suicide Prevention and Mental Health Promotion trainings; including QPR (Question, Persuade, Refer), ASIST (Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training), and MHFA (Mental Health First Aid)
- Community and stakeholder engagement through coalitions, workgroups, and committees.
- Culture based and focused prevention programming, events, activities, trainings.
- Trauma-informed awareness, prevention, and outreach training and facilitated discussions.